Peda-Gard Surface Applied Waterproofing Systems
Waterproofing can be beautiful.
Prevent leaks and protect your concrete walking surfaces with an attractive, seamless application of Peda-Gard Surface Applied Waterproofing. Walkways, sports stadium surfaces, mechanical equipment room floors, balconies and lanais - Peda-Gard waterproofs virtually any concrete surface. Available in a wide range of colors, textures and formulations, Peda-Gard has performed in every climate for over 40 years.
Peda-Gard Systems are designed to:
- Waterproof your new or existing pedestrian traffic areas.
- Reduce maintenance costs associated with unprotected concrete.
- Prevent scaling and spalling.
- Avoid costly rebar spalling.
- Avoid costly rebar deterioration.
- Prolong the life of your pedestrian traffic areas.
An Unprotected concrete deck lies exposed to such destructive elements as:
- It is liquid-applied to form a seamless protective barrier.
- Bridges hairline cracks up to 1/16 inch.
- Optimum tensile strength and elongation properties allow it to expand and contract with the substrate.
- Approved aggregate embedded in the coating creates a durable skid-resistant surface.
- Sustainable for the life of the structure.
Contact CAW for all of your waterproofing and deck system projects for a professionally installed system.
MORE INFORMATION ON WATERPROOFING SYSTEMS...